Storing food in a traditional “air-tight” canister is like locking a hundred 8-year olds in a candy store overnight. Sure the store is locked but what good is that – the sugar eaters are inside with the candy. So it goes with most air-tight canisters as they actually lock the food-destroying air tightly INSIDE with your food, slowly eating away its freshness and flavor.
The AirScape is different. It’s the wise chaperone, scuttling the 8-years olds OUT of the candy store and locking them out! With its patented inner lid and valve, it forces the air out of the canister away from your food, extending the life of your coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, nuts, or any perishable, multiple times over. “Air-tight” is so last century – it’s time to evolve to Air-free and move beyond just simply storing – to preserving.
- The patented valve forces air out, then locks the lid in place
- While the top lid is clear, to easily see your content amount, the AirScape lid will not allow harmful ultra-violet light to reach the contents
- The canister is made from restaurant-grade, 18/8 stainless steel with an enamel paint finish
- Durable construction resists staining as well as odor and taste transfer
- Hand-wash recommended
Available in these sizes
- 32 fl. oz. – 4¾” Base, 4” High
- 64 fl. oz. – 4¾” Base, 7” High (holds 1 lb. of whole bean coffee)
- Jenna - Sioux Falls, SD
"Planetary Design makes seriously awesome products – my employees and customers love the Airscapes and I personally have 3 of your French Presses. It’s so rare to have a company that you know will always do a quality product – keep it up! (And everyone I talk to at Planetary Design has been great to work with!)"